Alpacas are easy to keep – relatively. If it feels like every day is a fight and a challenge – what if it was easy – or at least easier?
Things can be different – different thinking, different doing and different being. You can have success as you build on your experience into the future.
How do you measure success? We need to use the right measure and have the right expectations. We need to be moving forward but it takes time.
What do you need for your alpaca success?
- INFORMATION – knowing what to do
- GUIDANCE – knowing how to do it
- PRACTICE – having a go
What do you want? When do you want it?
Pick your journey and plan the steps to get from here to there – then make a start.
- Changing our thinking, doing and being can help give us alpaca success.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Pay it forward – look for someone you could help.